● Supports HDMI 1080P@60Hz to distances of up to 328.08ft (100m)
and 4K@60 (4:4:4) to distances of up to 230ft (70m) OVER CAT6E
● The HDBaseT Splitter is a high-quality, long-reach 1:2 HDBaseT
● Support one HDMI input with IR and RS-232 control signals and
converts it to an HDBaseT extension line signal.
● Support one HDBaseT outputs connected to compatible
● Support extender distributes signals with resolutions of up to
4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and includes an HDMI LOOP output for
connecting to an additional unit in a daisy chain.
● Support EDID Management and HDMI audio and coaxial, fiber
optic digital output
● Support Ports 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini-jack
● Supports HDCP2.2 and all earlier versions
● 48V PoE on both the transmitter and receiver